Simple Parsley Fritters with Feta Cheese
Greek-inspired parsley fritters with feta cheese. Simple to make, these light parsley bites are a perfect side dish or even main meal that can be enjoyed with some plain yogurt sauce on top.
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 bunches of parsley (large) finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chives finely chopped
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1, 1/2 cups feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tbsp (heaping) whole wheat flour (GF mix) or more as needed
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
I recommend always greasing you pan (even non-stick) with some olive oil to prevent fritters from getting burned.
To complete the Greek-y style of this side dish, you may add some plain yogurt with fresh dill leaves (chopped) and finely minced garlic.