Savory Feta Olive Muffins
Easy homemade savory muffins with green olives, feta cheese and handful of seeds. These muffins are a dream.
Servings: 12 muffins
1 cup = 250 ml
- 1 egg large
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup green/black olives pitted and cut into circles
- 1/3 cup mix of seeds (pumpkin & flax seeds)
- 1 cup feta cheese (or shredded cheddar) crumbled
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp dill (finely chopped or dried)
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp baking powder
In a large mixing bowl add all wet ingredients (milk, egg and vegetable oil) and whisk until well combined.
In another mixing bowl combine dry ingredients (flour, pumkin & flax seeds, feta/cheddar cheese, dill and cumin. Then add baking podwer and mix well.
Once wet and dry ingredients are well incorporated, make a well in the middle of dry ingredients and add wet mixture. Gently mix with a spoon until just combined.
Then scoop into desired muffin form and bake in preheated oven for approx. 20-30 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Set aside to cool down.